Class: Basic 5
Subject: Agricultural Science
Instructions: Read the questions carefully and choose from the alternatives, the best which is suitably.
1. Which of the following is an example of a farm record? (a) drawing book (b) farm dairy (c) photo album
2. House of animals should be well ventilated.
(True / False)
3. _____________ record shows the day to day activities on the farm.
(a) Farm diary (b) Farm inventory (c) Sales record
4. Which of the following is not a food crop?
(a) yam (b) rice (c) Kolanut
5. Cocoa is used to produce ______________. (a) beverage (b) textile (c) Tyre or dunlop
6. Rubber, Cocoa and timber are examples of ___________.(a) food crops (b) cash crops (c) herbal crops
7. Organisms that are capable of causing economic damage to our crops are called ___________. (a) parasites (b) pests (c) domesticated
8. State two importance of farm records.
9. Mention the classification of parasites: _____________________________
10. List three examples of crop pests. ________________, ______________ and ______________.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)