Class: Basic 5
Subject: Verbal Reasoning
Instructions: Read the sentences carefully and give one word, which describes the following.
1. A man who writes poems is a ______________.
2. A child whose parents are dead is called a/ an _______________.
3. A woman who writes books is called ____________.
Complete each of these sentences with a suitable word:
4. Food is to hungry as drink is to ______________.
5. Drink is to drunk as begin is to ______________.
6. ____________ is to crow as dog is to bark.
7. __________ is to Mrs. as brother is to sister.
Instructions: Pick out the word which is not of the same class as the others from each of the following groups:
8. River, gold, stream, spring, sea = ______________
9. Goat, hen, cock, turkey, pigeon = _____________
10. Week, month, day, flower, hour = _____________.