Class: Basic 5
Subject: Home Economics
Instructions: Read and answer the following questions correctly.
1. The method of cooking that involves the use of water is known as __________. (a) frying (b) boiling (c) steaming
2. Which of these is used for cutting clothes? (a) scissors (b) metre rule (c) chalk
3. All the following are materials needed for tracing except ____________. (a) tape (b) tailor’s chalk (c) pencil
4. _________________ is used to prevent bugs from reaching where we store clothes. (a) Moth balls/ camphor (b) Starch (c) Blue
5. When the sun is at its peak, that is hottest, it makes the colour of our clothes to fade. ( True / False)
6. Which of the following statement is not true when washing? (a) sort out white clothes from coloured ones (b) wash them separately (c) wash them together.
7. To remove stains from white attire, we use ______________. (a) starch (b) blue (c) bleach
8. List five items for making simple articles: ____________, ______________, _____________, ______________ and ______________.
9. Mention three ways of caring and maintaining clothes.
10. State five materials for cleaning surfaces.
_____________, ______________, _____________, ______________, _____________.
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)