What is the freezing point of water
Class: Basic 5
Subject: Basic Science and Technology
Instructions : Read the questions carefully and answer them.
1. A machine made of plank or metal support placed in a slant position to form sloping surface is called _____
A. Inclined plane
2. Iron filling can be separated from sand through the use of _____.
3. ______ is anything that has weight and occupies space.
4. What is a germ?
A. A disease
B. A disease causing organism
C. A microorganisms
5. The first aid box contains all the following except _____.
6. The plants that grow in places where they are not wanted are called _____.
7. Digestion of food in the body is aided by organic catalysts called ______.
B. Gastric Juice
8. The hinge joint is found in one of the following parts of the body.
9. When water is heated for a long time, it changes into ____.
10. Water freezes at ____.