1. I have truly enjoyed being __________’s teacher and will miss him/her next year.
2. _______ is making good/excellent/outstanding progress in _______ grade.
3. _______ has done a(n)/fantastic/exemplary/wonderful job this year in ______ grade and has worked so very hard.
4. I appreciate ____________’s quality work/motivation to do well/attitude and have enjoyed being his/her teacher.
5. _______ is intelligent but works below his/her capacity/potential due to a lack of motivation/attention to quality work.
6. _______ succeeds at whatever task he/she puts his/her mind to.
7. I am so proud of ________ and wish him/her well for _______ grade and beyond.
8. _______ has worked very hard this year and I am proud of all of his/her accomplishments.
9. _______ has strengthened his/her skills in _________.
10. _______ is respectful to his/her classmates and is very well-liked.
11. I am concerned about _________’s organizational skills and his/her responsibility related to turning in assignments on time.
12. _______ sets high standards for himself/herself and reaches them.
13. _______ is helpful and kind and is a pleasure to be around.
14. _______ has done well in many areas but I am concerned that his/her lack of listening/focus/motivation and following directions/working independently/working quietly has contributed to his lower grade in ______________.
15. ________ has made good/excellent/outstanding progress in all academic areas.
16. ________ is bright, motivated, and hard working and can be proud of his/her accomplishments this year.
17. Unfortunately, _________’s grades have suffered from missing assignments.
18. ________ is gaining confidence in _____________ but would benefit from __________________.
19.________ follows classroom rules consistently and is a good role model.
20. Please encourage ________ to ______________ each day to help him/her improve in _____________.
21. ________ has a positive attitude and is a joy to teach.
22. ________ seems to find __________ challenging and would benefit from reading nightly/practicing math facts/working online…
23. ________ is a(n) awesome/wonderful/fabulous ________ grader and I have enjoyed getting to know him/her this year.
24. ________ is capable of achieving a higher grade in ________ but needs to ______________ in order to make progress.
25. ________ excels in creative/narrative/opinion writing.
26. ________ produces stories/essays/paragraphs that are well-organized/well developed.
27. ________ has strong reading comprehension skills.
28. ________ seems to have difficulty at times with reading comprehension and would benefit from __________.
29. ________ has made great improvement in the area of ______________.
30. ________ works well with other students.
31. ________ not only works well with his/her classmates, but is a natural leader.
32. ________ is intrinsically motivated and strives to please.
33. ________ is doing an excellent/outstanding/wonderful/fantastic/great job overall this year.
34. ________ enjoys participating in class lessons and his/her background knowledge adds a great deal to our discussions.
35. ________ is very compassionate and is always kind to others.
36. ________ is a creative student and I have enjoyed seeing the wonderful writing/art projects/drawings he/she has created/written.
37. ________ is on task regardless of the activity.
38. ________ seems to enjoy school and his/her positive attitude brightens up our classroom.
39. ________ listens attentively to directions, and I appreciate his/her ability to start work right away.
40. ________ is a very polite student, and is a joy to teach.
41. ________ struggles with following classroom rules, and needs to focus on working quietly/staying in his/her seat…
42. ________ is very talkative during quiet working periods and distracts others around him/her.
43. Working quietly is very difficult for ______, and I would like him/her to focus on his/her work, so that he/she, as well as others around him/her are able to attend to the task at hand/learn more effectively…
44. _______ has an excellent attitude and is always willing to lend a hand.
45. _______ is a wonderful helper and a classroom leader.
46. _______ shows interest and enthusiasm for classroom activities and seems to enjoy learning.
47. _______ is polite to classmates and to all adults on staff at school.
48. _______ is a problem solver and shows a great deal of persistence.
49. _______ enjoys being challenged and would benefit from __________________________________.
50. _______ completes his/her work carefully and completely.