Smoking cigarettes and tobacco can be very __________ for our health.
Class: Basic 5
Subject: Social Studies
Instructions: Read and answer the following questions correctly.
1. ____________ is the introduction of harmful substances into the environment. (a) Pollution (b) Respiration (c) Excretion
2. ____________ pollution is the release of contaminants into the atmosphere.
(a) Water (b) Air (c) Land
3. Smoking cigarettes and tobacco can be very __________ for our health.
(a) safe (b) dangerous (c) good
4. ____________ can cause lung cancer and heart disease. (a) Eating good food (b) Smoking (c) Resting
5. ______________ are produced when petrol is not fully burnt. (a) Hydrocarbons (b) Carbon-monoxide (c) Nitrogen oxide
6. All the following are examples of modern Agricultural machines except _________. (a) tractor (b) harvester (c) hoe
7. Which of these is not an advantage of mechanized agriculture? (a) It saves time (b) It increases production (c) It is very expensive.
8. The act of treating someone unfairly because of their gender is known as ____________________________.
9. __________ is the ability to understand and share other people’s feelings and emotions. (a) Self-control (b) Empathy (c) Self-esteem
10. Most girls typically begin puberty at the age of _______.
(a) 11 (b) 15 (c) 13
More Similar Links :
- What is desalination?
- SECOND TERM EXAMINATION 2019 CLASS PRIMARY 5 SUBJECT SOCIAL STUDIES NAME:
- The four cardinal points are
- List four examples of National symbols in Nigeria
- . A cuboid has _______ edges
- Which of these is not used for drawing?
- Mention two examples of people that use apron.
- The act of removing sick animals from the healthy ones is called
- Drug Abuse – Wrong use of drugs
- Prevention of Drug Abuse – Life – Coping Skills
Volume and Capacity
Managing Agriculture Structure English Language Primary 5 Third Term Lesson Notes Week 10
Dictation For The Week Primary 5 Second Term Week 3
About The Author
A very passionate teacher with interest in technology