Revision on Electricity
Class: Basic 5
Subject: Basic Science and Technology
Topic: Revision on Electricity
1. _________________ is a form of energy.
2. The two types of electricity are _______________ and _______________________.
3. Objects that allow electricity to pass through them are __________________.
4. __________ and __________ are examples of object that do not allow electricity to pass through them.
5. A ____________ is a group of cells.
6. Name four ways in which electricity can be used.
7. The _________ is a piece of wire connected in a circuit.
8. When there is a fault, the ___________ melts and is broken to stop the flow of current.