Class: Basic 5
Subject: Verbal Reasoning
In each of the following items, a word is missing. Choose from the alternatives the word which is most suitable to complete the pair.
Father and son; Mother and _____________.
(grandmother, niece, husband, daughter)
The correct answer is daughter
- Aeroplane and pilot; Ship and _____________________
(captain, cabin, sailor , driver)
- Giant and tall; Razor and _______________.
(hard, sharp, dry, heavy)
- Bee and hive; Spider and ______________.
( web, nest, tree, coop)
- Nigeria and Abuja; _______________ and Cairo.
( Egypt, Tunisia, China, Kenya)
- Hand and Wrist; Foot and ______________.
( elbow, knee, ankle, waist)
- Bachelor and Spinster; Monk and _______________.
( Nun, Heroine, Lass, Duchess)
- Teacher and school; Warder and _______________.
( court, stadium, prison, home)
- Ladies and bevy; Flower and _______________.
( fleet, bunch, clutch, bouquet)