Communication (definition, types
Class: Basic 5
Subject: Social Studies
Topic: Communication (definition, types)
Communication is the process of exchanging information from one person to another. It usually involves two persons, that is the sender and the receiver.Com. munication is not complete until there is a feedback, acknowledgement, or a response.
Types of communication
There are basically two types of communications. These are:
1.) The traditional methods of communication an
2.) The modern methods of communication
The traditional methods of communication involves the use of locally made materials such as gong, drum, Town-crier and burning fires. But these methods were slow and not reliable.
The modern methods of communication involves the use of electronic means of communication through electronic device such as telephone, television, radio, computer, etc. These processes involves the use of e-mail, mass communication as well as print media.
G. S. M., simply means Global System Mobile. It has become a turning point in the Nigeria’s communication industry in August, 2001.
Review questions are as follows:
1.) ______________________ is the process of passing information from one person to another
2.) _______________________ makes communication process complete.
3.) List five example of modern communication devices.
4.) Mention three examples of traditional communication gadgets used in olden days.
_____________, ______________, _____________.
More Similar Links :
- Primary 3.Physical Features of West Africa.
- Civic Education Primary 5 Revision of Second Term work
- Right Attitude Towards Work. Rewards of Laziness and Hard work
- Third Term Scheme of Work For Primary 6 Agricultural Science
- RABBIT REARING
- Types of commercial farming
- Revision of First Term Work On Agricultural Science
- Agric science revision 3rdTerm
- COMPUTER AND THE SOCIETY THE USE OF COMPUTERS BY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE SOCIETY
- SOCIAL STUDIES PRIMARY 5 3RD TERM PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATION
Third Term Scheme of Work For Primary 4 , 5 and 6
BASIC 1 FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
IDANWO TAAMU KEJI SUBJECT: YORUBA CLASS: KEFA YORUBA SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
About The Author
A very passionate teacher with interest in technology