Edu Delight Tutors
First Term Primary 4
1st TERM EXAMINATION
Class: Basic 4
Class: Science & Technology
1. ________ is one of the natural causes of erosion
(A) Sun (B) Rain (C) Star
2. Pollution is the release of _______into the environment
(a) Water (b) Harmful substances (c) Currency
3. Where should we dump refuse?
(a) On the ground (b)In a waste bin (c) Inside the gutter
4. We can keep a healthy through regular ____________of our environment
(a) Burning (b) Cleaning (c) Damaging
5. ___________can be used to beautify the school surrounding
(a) Flowers (b) Broken bottles (C) Stones particles
6. ………. Is the contamination of the environment [a] renewal [b] sanitation [c] pollution
7. …………. Erosion lowers the level of soil by wearing it away [a] true [b] false [c]all of the above
8. We should leave in a ………. Environment [a] dirty [b] polluted [c] neat
9 All these can cause erosion except … [a] running water [b] wind [c] insect
10. Waste in solid form is known as .. [a] refuse [b]gas [c] dirty
1. What is erosion
2. Mention three major causes of erosion
- Explain four (4) things we can do to keep our environment healthy.
- Mention two types of waste.