Class: Basic 5
Subject: Basic Science and Technology
Topic: Revision (Respiration and Excretion)
Instructions: Read and answer the following questions correctly.
1. What is Respiration?
2. The air we breathe in is called ________________, while the air we breathe out is called ______________________.
3. List three respiratory organs in the body.
____________, ____________ and ______________.
4. The ____________ connects the nose and bronchi.
(a) mouth (b) wind pipe (c) Lungs
5. When air is breathed in, we say air is ______________.
(a) exhaled (b) inhaled (c) excreted
6. ________________ is the process where by waste products are removed from the body. (a) Circulation (b) Respiration (c) Excretion
7. The skin removes ________ from the body.
(a) urine (b) sweat (c) bile salt
8. The excretory organs in the human body are _____________, ______________, _____________ and ___________
9. There are ________ kidneys in our body.
(a) two (b) four (c) three
10. Complete the equation below on respiration:
Food + ___________ = Water + Carbondioxide + ____________