SCHEDULES FOR YOUR CHILDREN DURING HOLIDAY PERIOD:
1. Morning devotion.6am – 6:30am
2. Dressing of bed..6.30am -7am
3. Personal clean up. 7am – 7:15 am.
4. Domestic chores.. 7:15am-8am.
6. Rest. 8:30am – 9am
7. Homework, reading, lessons and reflections.10am – 1pm
8. Lunch. 1pm
9. Siesta and quiet time. 1pm-3pm
10. Walk, sports and other recreational activities. 3pm-5pm.
11. Domestic chores. 5pm – 5:30pm
12. Shower. 5:30pm – 6pm
13. Relaxation with parents, watching of movies and dinner. 6pm – 8pm
14. Reading of books. 8pm – 9pm
15. Night devotion, reflections and family interactive session. 9pm – 10pm.
16. Lights out. 10pm – Dawn
Parents please monitor your children closely. They should not indulge in unnecessary/aimless visits, rough/ adventurous play, unguided internet surfing, long hours of staring at the TV etc.
Don’t take this post for granted. You may adjust them if you wish. It is just a simple guide.
I pray that the God will keep everyone save during this Holiday.
(Visited 190 times, 1 visits today)