SUBJECT: C. R. S CLASS: BASIC 3
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. The widow of Zarepheth showed hospitality of prophet
[a] Isaiah [b] Elijah [c] Eliot
2. ______________ welcomed angels in disguise of strangers
[a] Adam [b] Jesus [c] Abraham
3. Which of these words can be used to mean selfishness ?
[a] kindness [b] love [c] Greed
4. ______ means a strong feeling of affection or likeness towards other people
[a] hatred [b] love [c] people
5. The bible enjoins us to live peacefully in peace with all men
[a] True [b] False [c] Not at all
6. Peace means __________________
[a] conflict [b] absence of conflict [c] misunderstanding
7. __________ reconciled Philemon and Onesimus.
[a] Adam [b] Cain [c] Paul
8. lssac was the son ___________
[a] Job [b] Jacob [c] Abraham
9. Misunderstanding in the society leads to ________________
[a] Unity [b] CO – operation [c] disunity
10. A shepherd is a keeper of __________________
[a] herbs [b] train [c] sheep
11. ……….. are to preserve the earth from been taking over by satan & his agent
[a] salt [b] sun [c] Christian
12. ………………… are the light of the world
[a] bulb [b] florescent [c] Christians
13. Passover means ……………………….
[a] offering [b] sacrifice [c] prayer
14. Whom did God promise to become father of many nation
[a] Adam [b] Abraham [c] Daniel
15. These are precept of Passover except
[a] Eat it haste [b] No stranger should eat from it
[c] buying the blood from the market
16) Jesus surrendered his life because he was (a) poor (b) had no choice (c) loved the world
17) It was the will of ______ that Jesus surrendered his life (a) God (b) Satan (c) angel
18) Who among the disciples betrayed Jesus? (a) Judas Iscariot (b) Simon peter (c) Andrew
19) Where did Barabbas and Paul choose for their mission art journey? (a) Jerusalem (b) bethlehem (c) antioch (d) cyprus
20) Which woman did Paul ans Silas met at Philippi? (a) Mary madeleine (b) Lydia (c) Ruth (d) Rebecca
21) Paul was formally called ________ (a) Mather (b) Nathaniel (c) Saul (d) Luke
22) Who gave his only begotten son for us? (a) Satan (b) Michael (c) Jesus (d) God
23) Jesus resurrected on the _______ (a) third (b) fifth (c) second
24) ______ thieves were crucified with Jesus (a) five (b) two(c) seven
25) Whom among the following did not follow jesus to the garden of gethsemane? (a) Peter (b) James (c) Judas
Attempt all questions in this section
1. Define Hospitality
b. Mention 4 people in the bible who showed hospitality
2. What is kindness ?
b. State 2 reward for being kind
3. Define forbearance.
b. State 3 ways people can show peaceful co – existence
4. Write 2 promises of God to Abraham
5. State 3 reasons for helping others.