SUBJECT: CIVIC EDUCATION
CLASS: PRIMARY 1
- ________ and _____guide us on what to do.(a) five, light (b) rules , regulations (c) house, fire
- Children should obey their ___(a) parents (b) leg (c) head
- We must go to ____early (a) school (b) toilet (c) state
- When we obey rules and regulations, we will get ____(a) first (b) gifts (c) fruit
- There are ___types of toilet (a) 7 (b) 5 (c) 2
- ____ is the way of keeping our environment clean. (a) sanitation (b) saint (c) sand
- Dirty environment causes _________ and __ (a) fire, food (b) heat, fire (c) germs, diseases
- ____ is an example of a traditional toilet.(a) farm toilet (b) pit toilet (c) cup toilet
- We should always ____on the water closet.(a) stand (b) sit (c) sleep
- Which of these is a modern type of toilet? (a) pit toilet (b) water closet (c) bucket toilet
- A _____ is used for sweeping (a) rake(b) mop (c) broom
- We can keep our surroundings clean by(a) drying it (b) sweeping it (c) cooking it
- Water closet is made of ____(a) paper(b) nylon (c) ceramic
- We can be ___if we obey community rules and regulation (a)honoured (b)slapped (c) flogged
- Disobeying rules and regulations will attract______(a) fight (b) food (c) punishment
- Chemicals and ___are used to wash the toilets. (a) soap (b) sweet (c) kerosene
- The two types of toilet are ____and ___(a) house and house (b) kitchen and toilet(c) traditional and modern
- 18.Our toilets should be kept clean to prevent ____(a) life (b) food (c) germs
- Cutlass is used for cutting ___(a) hair (b) grass (c) hand
- We keep our environments clean to live a _____lifes. (a) healthy (b) dirty (c) small
- We must _________ the toilet after use.
- Pit toilet is a kind of toilet where we dig a ___________________
- There are ______ types of toilet
- _______ are the good things you receive for obeying rules and regulations
- It is good to _________traffic laws.
- Rules and regulations are also our _______ and responsibilities
- ____is an example of a modern toilet.
- _________ is used for flushing the toilet.
- We throw dirts in the _________________
- Dirty environment causes __________odour
- What is sanitation? _______________________
- How many types of toilet do we have? ______
- List them _______________________________
- List two rewards for obeying rules and regulations
- List two materials used in keeping our surroundings clean
- List two diseases dirty environment can cause.
(Visited 605 times, 1 visits today)