Class: Basic 2.
Subject : English Language.
Topic; Assessment Test
Fill in the blanks with suitable conjunctions to make meaningful sentences.
1. Taiwo is kind ———– helpful.( a. but b. since c.and )
2. She went to bed early ————- she was sleepy.
( a. if b.nor c.since).
3. Would you like something to eat ————– drink ? ( a.but b.or c.because).
Underline the adverb in the following sentences.
4. The pregnant woman walked slowly towards the doctor.
5. He accidentally locked himself out of the house.
6. The woman entered the room carefully .
Give the simple past tense form of the following words.
7. Cook ——————
8. Write ——————
9. Answer —————–
10. Sing ——————-