SOCIAL STUDIES JSS 3 FIRST EXAMINATION QUESTION NOTES BASIC 9
- Victims of human trafficking are subject to ___________ (a) Prostitution (b) Trafficking of illegal drugs (c) Smuggling of illegal goods (d) All of the above.
- All these are factors responsible for children and women trafficking except. (a) Unemployment (b) Employment (c) Poverty (d) Low level of education.
- All but one is a reason for child and women trafficking: (a) Affluence (b) Weak law enforcement (c) Illiteracy (d) Peer influence.
- Which is not the best solution to ending trafficking in children and women? (a) Kill all those who trade in it (b) Legislate against the practice with stiff laws (b) Cooperate with other countries to arrest traffickers.
- _________ is the state of being poor. (a) Poverty (b) Unemployment (c) Ignorance (d) Greed.
- Harmful traditional practices are those cultural practices which are ________ (a) Harmless to the victims and the society. (b) Harmful to the victims and the society. (c) Gainful to the government and the society (d) Harmless to the government and the society.
- The following are harmful traditional practices except (a) Childhood marriage (b) Genital mutilation (c) Marriage ceremonies (d) Wife inheritance
- Which pair is most harmful to young girls? (a) Widows’ maltreatment and taboo (b) Inheritance and forced marriage (c) Superstition and witchcraft (d) Genital mutilation and force marriage.
- One is not a consequence of harmful traditional practices. (a) Economic consequence (b) Political consequence (c) Physical consequence (d) Psychological consequence
- The customs, beliefs and way of life of the people which are capable of causing physical or psychological pain to people is called _________ (a) Civilization (b) Socialization (c) Harmful traditional practice (d) Social problems
- __________ is the total number of human beings in a given area over a particular time. (a) Population (b) Over population (c) Census (d) Family
- A group of people related by blood, marriage or adoption is called ___________ (a) Community (b) Country (c) Family (d) Group
- ________ are the two basic types of family. (a) Nuclear and Extended Family (b) Exotic and Nuclear Family (c) Biological and Geographical Family (d) Compound and Village Family
- The two basic units of population are _________ and __________ (a) Life and Death (b) Parents and Children (c) Over population and Optimum population (d) Family and Community.
- In a country where family planning is taken seriously, (a) The population will explode (b) The population will be manageable (c) The population will be sparse (d) The population will be mixed.
- _______ will normally generate conflict because the person cheated will react negatively to claim what belongs to him (a) cheating (b) selfishness (c) intolerance
- Which one of the following is not a consequence of conflict? (a) Lawlessness (b) satisfaction (c) loss of lives and properties
- Greed, selfishness and insensitiveness to people’s plight and suffering are examples of a_________
(a) Criminal activities (b) bad leadership (c) lack of religious tolerance
- Which of these organizations mediates conflict between members?
(a) U.N.O (b) A.U (c) E.U
- ————– is a situation in which people are involved in a serious disagreement
(a) Fighting (b) Riot (c) Conflict
- The type of conflict where physical force is being used with the intention to kill and destroy properties is known as————– conflict
(a) Peaceful (b) Riot (c) violent
- Which type of conflict is characterized by anger but does not involve the use of force
(a) Violent conflict (b) Peaceful conflict (c) traditional conflict
- When conflict exist within an individual, it is known as —————-
(a) Personal conflict (b) Intra-personal conflict (c) Intra-personal conflict
- All conflicts are resolved through dialogue…. This is an example of ————————-
(a) Abstract peace (b) Negative peace (c) Positive peace
- How can one tolerate others?
(a) By retaliation (b) By overlooking their shortcomings (c) By reporting them to an educator
- One of the following is not a way of promoting peace
(a) Human right (b) Anti-social justice (c) tolerance
- Define human trafficking.
- Identify 4 types of these practices and write short note on the four point mentioned.
- What is human trafficking?
- Who is most vulnerable to being trafficked?
- What are the main motivations behind human trafficking?
- How does human trafficking impact its victims?
- What can be done to prevent human trafficking?
- List 5 possible solutions to harmful traditional practices.
- What is population?
- What is family life education?
- Mention 3 factors that cause population change in a place.
- List and explain three methods of conflict management and resolution
- Write a short note on how you can manage and resolve conflict between two or more students in your school.
More Similar Links :
- SOCIAL STUDIES JSS 3 FIRST TERM LESSON NOTES BASIC 9
- 1st Term Examination SOCIAL STUDIES JSS 3
- Third Term Examinations JSS 3 Social Studies
- CONSEQUENCES OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- Meaning of population. Basic unit of population
- MEANING AND TYPES OF PEACE
- CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF CONFLICT
- FAMILY AS THE SMALLEST BASIC UNIT OF SOCIETY
- MAKING DECISION AND GOAL SETTING
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND CARE
Tags:First Term, JSS 3, SOCIAL STUDIES
SECURITY EDUCATION JSS 3,SECOND TERM SCHEME
FARM ANIMAL DISEASES
JS 3 (BASIC 9) BASIC TECHNOLOGY SECOND TERM WEEK 8
About The Author
A very passionate teacher with interest in technology