- ____ was regarded as Supreme Being (a) god (b) gods (c) God
- The world ‘Alpha’ means ______ (a) beginning (b) ending (c)beginning and end
- God is Omniscience because ____ (a) He possesses all power (b) He is present everywhere (c) He knows everything
- According to Edo, God is called ________(a) Abas (b)Osanobwa (c)Ubangiji
- Which of the tribe in Nigeria referred to God as the ‘Great Artist? (a) Igbo (b) Edo (c) Ibibio
- God created the universe in how many days? (a) 6 (b) 7 (c) 21
- ____ was created on the fourth day. (a) Light (b) Dry land (c) Sun, Moon, Stars
- In Edo traditional account of creation, which of these personalities was given power to mould and make man? (a) Osanobua (b)Osanoha (c) Orisa-nla
- Who was delegated by Olodumare to create the world in Yoruba account? (a) Osanobua (b) Orisa-nla (c) Orunmila
- _____ was created on the seventh day by God (a) Man (b)Llight (c) God rested
- God delegated ____ to rule the world (a) God (b) man (c) sun
- The first man is called ____ (a) Adam (b) Eve (C) Cain
- The first man was placed in the ___ (A) River (b) Planet (c) Garden of Eden
- The word “Procreation” means ____ (a) excretion (b) death (C) reproduction
- The first man was made from the ____ (A ) air (b) sea (c) dust
- …………… is the kind of marriage between a woman and more than one husband (a) polygamy (b) polyandry (c) Sororate (d) levirate
- How many wife can a man has in monogamous marriage. (a) one (b) two (c) three (d) many
- Common law marriage usually takes place in (a) church (b) mosque (c) registry (d) home
- Christian marriage is only meant for (a) boys and girls (b) mature man and woman (a) mature man and man (d) mature woman and woman
- Christian marriage is according to (a) The Holy Bible (b) The Kadis (c) The books of law (d) The laws of Moses
- Which of these is not a problem at home (a) anger (b) lies (c) doubt (d) age
- Divorce means (a) legal probation of marriage (b) legal suspension of marriage (c) family ending of a marriage (d) legal ending of a marriage
- The inability of either a man or woman to bear a child is called (a) childlessness (b) fruitfulness (c) infertility (d) ageism
- The couple in monogamy comprises (a) a man and a woman (b) a man and a man (c) a woman and a woman (d) a woman and a son
- Which of these marriage is encouraged by Christianity (a) homosexual (b) monogamy (c) polygamy (d) lesbianism
- The word “woman” means (a) bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh
- (b) flesh of my flesh (c) flesh of my bone
- The first man God created is _________ (a) Jacob (b) Adam (c) Eve
- Eve means- (a) mother of all living (b) mother of all generation (c) mother of Christ
- ________was the first born of Adam (a) Cain (b) Abel (c) Jacob
- The consequence of Adam’s sin is _______ (a) joy and pain (b) death and Joy (c) death, pain and struggle
- Cain’s profession was that of _______ (a) a farmer (b) a shepherd (c) a carpenter.
- Human relationship is divided into _______ types (a) one (b) three (c) Two
- ______is not an example of immediate family relationship (a) Husband and wife
- (b) Parents and great grandchildren (c) Brothers and sister.
- God placed ________on Cain so that he would not be killed (a) seal (b) mark (c) sign
- God had respect for the offering of Abel but for the offering of Cain, He had no __________(a) regard (b) power (c) strength
- Who was Israel’s First King?
- Samuel (b) David (c) Saul (d) Asa
- Saul’s death was mainly because of ________
- greed (b) stubbornness (c) impatience (d) disobedience
- Saul disobeyed God during Israel’s war with the ________
- Amalekites (b) Philistines (c) Moabites (d) Amorites
- The Amalekite king spared by Saul was _______
- Neco (b) Sisera(c) Agag (d) Doeg
- Saul and his son were killed in a battle against______
- Philistines (b) Amalek (c) Moab (d) Canaan
- ____were the parents of Esau and Jacob (a) Isaac and Rebekah (b)Abraham and Sarah (c) Joseph and Mary
- Esau sold his birthright for ____(a) Pottage (b) bread (c) water
- Rebekahloved____(a) Jacob (b) Esau (c) Both of them
- Isaac loved (a) Esau (b) Jacob (c) both of them
- ____disguised Jacob with the animal’s skin to receive Esau’s Blessing
- Hannah (b) Ruth (c) Rebekah
- Explain the circumstances leading to Jacob receiving Esau’s blessing
- Describe the attitude of Rebekah to his two sons and how it affected them later in life
- Narrate two instances in which Saul disobeyed God and how he tried to cover up his sin.
- What two lessons, can Nigerian leaders learn from Saul’s disobedience?
- What is Human Relationship?
- Discuss the character of Cain and Abel.
- What was the sin of Adam andEve ?
- What was the curse placed on the woman by God?.
- Discuss the best type of marriage you know.
- Marriage is good, yes or no! Discuss.
- Write short notes on the following:
- Sororate marriage
- Explain the Christian marriage.
- How do you know that man is an image of God?
- Explain how human beings can create.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)