2ND TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS: BASIC 2
SUBJECT: HOME ECONOMICS
1. How do we maintain healthy body? (a) by dreaming (b) by fasting (c) by eating balance diet and exercise our body
2. How can we maintain our health (a) by scratching our body (b) by bathing regularly (c) by beating our body
3. _______is a footwear (a) boot (b) paint (c) pyjamas
4. How often should we take our bath?
To maintain a good appearance we should keep our clothes _____(a) in a rough manner (b) dirty and neat (c) very dirty
5. How often should we wash our mouth (a) at least once in day (b) once in a week (c) once in a month
6. Why do we wear clothes? (a) to look beautiful (b) to make us warm (c) to cover our nakedness
7. What type of clothes should we wear in hot weather? (a) light clothes (b) complete suit (c) our under wear
8. Which of these should we used to wash our clothes? (a) clean water and soap (b) clean water and coal (c) ordinary water
9. We keeps our cloth in the _____(a) toilet (b) Wardrobe (c) Store
10. Which of these is necessary for good appearance?
11. Taking your bath daily
Leaving our hair uncombed
Keeping long fingernails
12. To prevent germs we must keep our fingernails__________
Very short and clean
13.Where do we have our feet?
Lower part of the body
Middle part of the body
Upper part of the body
14. We should_____ our hands after visiting the toilet.
Wash b. Dry c.Boil
15. We must take good care of our body in order to______
Avoid body odour
16. Which of these diseases affect the hair?
17. How many teeth does an adult have?
30 b. 32 c. 34
18. We should wash our mouth _______
_______ is a local mouth care material
19. In which part of the body do we have teeth?
1. State three 3 ways we can take care of our hair
2. State two 2 ways we take care of our skin
How can we take care of our mouth?
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)