Prevention of tooth decay
Class: Basic 1
Subject: Home – Economics
Topic: Prevention of tooth decay
Tooth decay could be prevented by doing the following:
- Eating foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals such as fruits and vegetables.
- Eating hard foods such as carrot, soft bones, coconut, etc.
- Cleaning the teeth regularly.
- Using a clean toothbrush.
- Not sharing your toothbrush with anybody.
- Avoiding sweets and food with too much sugar.
- Brushing before going to bed.
Mention 4 ways of preventing tooth decay