Class: Basic 1
Subject: Home – Economics
Topic: Causes of tooth decay
Tooth decay is the destruction of the teeth by bacteria because of lack of care. Tooth decay is caused by the following:
1. Eating too much sweets
2. Chocolates and other sweet foods.
3. Poor cleaning of the teeth.
4. Sharing your toothbrush or chewing stick with another person.
5. Use of dirty toothbrush or chewing stick.
6. Failure to brush the teeth regularly.
Mention Three causes of tooth decay.
(Visited 110 times, 1 visits today)