TERM: SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
Edu Delight Tutors
CLASS: NURSERY 2
1. Obedience to God brings ______(a) sorrow (b) failure (c) blessings
2. Was Jesus obedient to God? (a) yes (b) no (c) maybe
3. Jesus was rude to his earthly parents (a) yes (b) no (c) maybe
4. Obedient to our parent is an instruction from God (a) yes (b) No (c) never
5. Good children obey their parent (a) yes (b) no (c) all of the above
6. Who was the mother of Jesus? (a) Elizabeth (b) Mary (c) Hannah
7. Did Jesus have brothers? (a) yes (b) no (c) I don’t know
8. Who said ‘This is my only beloved don”? (a) The Holy spirit (b) John the Baptist (c) God the father
9. Who was the virgin Mary? (a) the mother of Jesus (b) The sister of Jesus (c) The aunt of Jesus
10. Who turn water to wine? (a) Jesus (b) Mary (c) Moses
11. Jesus is the _______ to the father.
a) Way b) Obstacle
12. Jesus is the _______.
a) Good shepherd b) Bad shepherd
13. A good shepherd is not _______
a) Wicked b) caring c) kind
14. _______ is the good shepherd.
a) God b) Jesus c) David
15. Christians are Jesus” ________
a) Enemies b) Sheep c) Burden
16. Jesus _______ us.
a) Forbids b) Hates c) Love
17. Jesus bore our _______ and takes us back to God.
a) Righteousness b) sins c) wealth
18. Salt is a _________
a) Seasoning b) preservative c) A&B
19. _____________ refers to christians as the salt of the earth.
a) God b) Jesus c) Moses
20. Christians should behave like __________
a) Moses b) Jesus c) Satan.
1. What is the name of the Jesus-s mother?
2. Who was the virgin Mary?
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)