SUBJECT: VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
CLASS: BASIC THREE
NAME OF PUPIL: ……………………………………………………… DATE ………………………..
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer all the questions by picking the correct answer from the given questions
Part A (Objectives)
- is a job that someone doe for a living. (a) Vocation (b) Training (c) apprentice
- is the oldest vocation. (a) Farming (b) Accounting (c) Baking
- Someone that is learning a vocation is called an? (a) Adult (b) Apprentice (c) Man.
- An apprentice learns his/her vocation in way. (a) An informal (b) A form (c) A crude
- The special ability needed to do a particular job is called (a) Profession (b) Skill (c) Occupation
- The job of a Carpenter is (a) Trading (b) Carpentry (c) Sewing
- Which of the following is not a vocation (a) Law (b) Banking (c) Teacher
- The head of a secondary school is known as the (a) headmaster (b) Principal (c) Rector
- The head of the teaching staff in the university is called the (a) Director General (b) Rector (c) Vice Chancellor
- The pressure group that protects the interest of Teachers is known as (a) NUJ (b) NUT (c) NURTW
- For someone to become a teacher he or she has to first (a) ask for salary
(b) learn a vocation (c) undergo training
- Which if the following is a training school for teachers. (a) College of Education (b) Polytechnic (c) College of technology
- Where do teaches work? (a) Banks (b) TV Studio (c) All learning Institution
- The doctor that perform medical operation in theatres is called a
(a) Surgeon (b) Carpenter (c) Hunter
- The makes and supplies lenses and spectacles. (a) Optician (b) Pharmacist (c) Dentist
- A nurse can either be a male or female (a) True (b) False (c) Not Sure
- One who treats sick people in hospital is a (a) drug (b) medicine (c) Doctor
- The work of a nurse is not in the (a) Clinic (b) Hospital (c) Classroom
- A doctor who treats teeth is called (a) Dentist (b) Surgeon (c) Optician
- In a hospital, surgical operations are performed (a) Ward (b) Pharmacy (c) Theatre
1. Who is a Teacher?
2. Who is a Dentist?
3. What is the full meaning of NUT? ______________________________
4. Who is a banker? __________________________