SUBJECT: AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- An agent of soil formation is _________________
(a) education (b) ignorance (c) agriculture (d) man
- _______________ is formed when rocks are broken down into smaller piece.
(a) rock (b) soil (c) organics (d) plants
- All of the following except one is a classification of crop ______________
(a) cereals (b) custard (c) grains (d) spices
- How many classification of crops do we have
(a) 7 (b) 5 (c) 4 (d) 9
- According to classification of animals by the mode of feeding we have – types
(a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 1 (d) 5
- ______________ is a place where we live, either as man or animal.
(a) Nest (b) Habitat (c) Housing (d) Living
- Animals with complex stomach are ______________
(a) Ruminant (b) Non-ruminant (c) Cattles (d) Poultry
- ___________ are animals that cause damage to farm animals.
(a) Parasites (b) Pests (c) Insects (d) Maggots
- Parasites are divided into ______________
(a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 6
- An example of crop/plant disease
(a) Fungi (b) Man (c) Animals (d) Weather
- All of the following except one is not a control measure of pests
(a) cultural practice (b) Fallowing (c) Chemical control (d) Biological control
- An example of common disease of farm animals is
(a) cough (b) sleeping sickness (c) typhoid (d) malaria
- A person who takes care of the flower is called _____________
(a) gardens (b) florists (c) millers (d) stylists
- Animals that are used to carry out experiments are called _____________
(a) producers (b) experimental (c) cattles (d) herd
- An example of a hand tool is
(a) shovel (b) wheel (c) tractor (d) bull dozer
- An agricultural science students can work in _____________
(a) Ministry of Communication (b) Ministry of Defence
(c) Ministry of Agriculture (d) Ministry of Aviation
- The major occupation of riverine area people are
(a) Farming (b) Fishing (c) Mining (d) Trading
- An example of food export is
(a) Cocoa (b) Gas (c) Gold (d) Tin
- Animals with simple stomach are called ____________
(a) Ruminant (b) Non-ruminant (c) herds (d) Domestic animals
- A place where animals are kept is ______________
(a) zoo (b) house (c) forest (d) museum
- Outline 4 controls of pest
- State 5 ways or processes of raising livestock or farm animal.
- Define pest / parasites
- List and explain the two types of pest
- List 4 common disease of farm animals.
- List the causes of plant disease.
List 4 agents of soil formation.
(Visited 336 times, 1 visits today)