Revision Basic science and Technology Primary 2 First Term
Basic science and Technology
Primary 2 First Term
Subject : Basic science and Technology Primary 2
Term : First Term
Class : Primary 2
Week: Week 11
Previous lesson :
The pupils have previous knowledge of Sources of Sound Energy
Basic science and Technology Primary 2 First Term Revision
Behavioural objectives :
At the end of the lesson, the pupils should be able to
- mention the sense organ of taste .
- say what causes unpleasant noises in the community .
- say how to reduce unpleasant noises in the environment .
- discuss the use of good music
Instructional Materials :
- Wall charts
- Related Online Video
- Flash Cards
Methods of Teaching :
- Class Discussion
- Group Discussion
- Asking Questions
- Role Modelling
- Role Delegation
Reference Materials :
- Scheme of Work
- Online Information
- 9 Year Basic Education Curriculum
- how many eyes do you have
- What is the sense organ of sight
- Mention four major types of colour
- Mention three primary colours
- How many ears do you have
- What is the sense organ of hearing
- How many sense organs do we have
- Mention the sense organs in human body
- what sound does a dog make ?
- What sound does s lion make ?
The topic is presented step by step
The class teacher revises the previous topics
He introduces the new topic
The class teacher allows the pupils to give their own examples and he corrects them when the needs arise
The class teacher wraps up or conclude the lesson by giving out short note to summarize the topic that he or she has just taught.
The class teacher also goes round to make sure that the notes are well copied or well written by the pupils.
He or she does the necessary corrections when and where the needs arise.
- Mention four animals and the sounds that they make .
Prepare for the next lesson by reading about Revision