SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS: PRIMARY 1
SUBJECT : VOCATIONAL APTITUDE
CLASS: PRIMARY 1
SUBJECT: VOCATIONAL APTITUDE
- The person that teaches in a school is called (a) lawyer (b) teacher (c) nurse.
- Vocational Education is on education which makes one to have the feeling of doing or performing a particular _______ (a) playing (b) job (c) fighting.
- The person that defends or stands for against an offender in the court of law is ______ (a) farmer (b) doctor (c) lawyer.
- The person that sews cloth is called _______ (a) tailor (b) nurse (c) farmer.
- The person that plant crop and rears animals is called a _________ (a)cobbler (b) farmer (c) lawyer.
- The safety pin is used by ______ (a) mother (b) son (c) father.
- _______ is used to collect rubbish (a) Ladder (b) Rake (c) Cutlass.
- _______ is used for cutting cloths (a) Saw (b) Knife(c) Scissor.
- Electrical appliances are used in the ______ (a) home (b) radio (c) microwave oven .
- Electrical appliances are used in the _______ (a) home (b) bush
- ______ is used to warm food (a) Iron (b) Radio (c) Microwave oven
- Mention 2 instrument used in music ________ and __________.
- The person that makes or mend shoe is called ________ (a) cobbler
- The person that bards hair low or short is called _________ (a) doctor
(b) barber (c) lawyer.
- The person that gives medicine treatment to patients is called nurse or _______ (a) doctor (b) teacher (c) lawyer.
- Tools make work ________ (a) easier (b) slow (c) difficult.
- The tool that protect hand from germs is called ________ (a) cloth
(b) gloves (c) saw.
- _______ is used for ironing clothes (a) Radio (b) Kettle (c) Iron.
- Food is prepare in the _________ (a) kitchen (b) toilet (c) store.
- Cultivation is also an aspect of agriculture (a) True (b) False.
(Visited 145 times, 1 visits today)