Concept of family
Concept of family
Primary 1 / Basic1
Reference Materials : .
Scheme of work
Instructional Materials :..
- Pictures showing members of the family which are father, mother or mothers and their children
Previous Knowledge :
The pupils have previous knowledge of people that can be found in the garden and in our environment
Behavioural Objectives : At the end of the lesson, the pupils should be able to
- Say what is family
- Mention members of the family
- Say how the members are related
A family is made up of father, mother or mothers and their children. Members of the family live together in a house called home. Father is the Head of the family. Mother helps father at home to take care of the children and cook food for them
MEANING OF FAMILY
(Father, Mother and Children)
A family can defined as a group of people that are related by blood. Everybody in the society belongs to one family or another.
A family can be small or big.
I = I
Y = You
The topic is presented step by step
The class teacher revises the previous topics
He introduces the new topic
The class teacher allows the pupils to give their own examples and he corrects them when the needs arise
- What is family
- How many popple are there in your family
- Who is the Head of the family
- What does mother do in the family
The class teacher wraps up or conclude the lesson by giving out short note to summarize the topic that he or she has just taught.
The class teacher also goes round to make sure that the notes are well copied or well written. He or she does the necessary corrections when the need arises.
Prepare for the next lesson by reading about
Types of family
More Similar Links :
- Study of man and his environment
- Types of Family in Nigeria
- The Roles of Family Members .
- Nigerian Culture Material and Non Material Culture
- Social studies is the study of man and his environment
- Basic Manipulative Movement Physical And Health
- Primary 1 Social Studies First Term
- Moving The Body. PHE Primary 1 1st Term Week 1
- Meaning Of Culture. Nigerian Culture Dressing, Greetings, Festivals
- What Good Parents Do At Home
TEACHERS PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL FORM
Dangers of Using Unclean Water
SS 3 Mock Exams Commerce
About The Author
A very passionate teacher with interest in technology