The use of Conjunction
Class: Primary 3
Underline the correct Conjunction in each of the following sentence.
(1) They have to leave early (because, until) they had another meeting to attend.
(2) Wash your hand (before, both) you touch your baby.
(3) Give me back my book (after, until) you have finished ready .
(4) Yemi was in Australia (while, since) her husband is in Nigeria.
(5) You will not be able to solve it (unless, since) she is around.
Form Adjective from the word given below:
Example : Thirst = thirsty
(1) Beauty = ________________
(2)Use = ____________________
(3) Grace = _________________
(4) Grace = _________________
(5) Love = __________________