Class : Basic 2
Subject : Social/Studies.
Topic : Adornments
Adornments are cultural items used by people to beautify themselves.
Popular items of adornment in Nigeria include: beads, Chains, cosmetics, rings,
jewellery, earring, tattooing and ring.
Sometimes adornments are worn not only for their beauty.
Traditional practices and religion often play a major part in the adornment of jewellery.
Some types of adornment are worn for a particular reason ranging from ceremonial practice to the identity of a group.
The Climate of an area can affect the kind of material people wear as jewelry.
Some material used in making of adornment include: animal skin and bones, ceramic, cloth, coral, glass, metal, rock and wood.
a. What is adornment ?
b. Lists three example of adornment.
c. Mention two materials used in making adornment.
d. —————– are items used by people to beautify themselves.
e. Food is part of adornment.( True / False)
More Similar Links :
- Health Issues (Harmful Substances)
- Selected Unique Links To KG, Nursery and Primary School Second Term Examinations Online Links
- Primary 2 social studies second term examination
- THE PRINTER
- ÀWỌN ONÍRÚURÚ OWE ILE YORUBA
- SOCIAL STUDIES PRIMARY 5 3RD TERM PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATION
- Primary 2 Social Studies First Term, Second Term and Third Term
- Classifications Of Food
- The Tools for Cleaning the Environment
- Social Studies Primary 2 First Term Examination
Home Economics Scheme Of Work First Term Lesson Plan HOME ECONOMICS (PRIMARY 6)
Simple addition and subtraction
Primary 2 Geography Scheme of Work Second Term
About The Author
A very passionate teacher with interest in technology