SSI SCHEME OF WORK –
1. INDICES Laws of indices Application of the laws to solve complex problems Equation of indices
2. LOGARITHMS Basic laws Application of the laws Equation of logarithms
3. SURDS Definition Rules of surd Addition and subtraction Conjugate surds/rationalization Equality of surds
4. Sequences and series as a whole
SECOND TERM SSI SCHEME OF WORK – FURTHER MATHS
WEEK 1 Sequences and series Definition of terms A.P nth term of an A.P simultaneous equation of A.P
WEEK 2 Sequence Arithmetic mean Sum of an A.P Problems involving logarithm and financial cases
WEEK 3 Sequence G.P nth term of G.P Sum of infinity
WEEK 4 Quadratic Equation Fatorisation method, completing the square method, Nature of quadratic equation.
WEEK 5 Quadratic Equation The use of almighty formula General problems involving logarithm, indices and perfect square in quadratic equation.
WEEK 6 Inequalities Definitions and symbols of inequality, the number line Sum and product of roots symmetric function of quadratic equation Construction of quadratic equations from given roots. 71/113
WEEK 7 Inequalities, Definitions and symbols of inequality, The number line Inequality graphs of two variables, Modula inequality.
THIRD TERM SSI SCHEME OF WORK – FURTHER MATHS
1. Functions and polynomials
2. Composition of polynomials
3. Addition and subtraction of poly
4. Zero and undefined functions
5. Division of polynomials
6. Remainder’s theorem
7. Factors theorem
8. Factors theorem leading to simultaneous equations
9. Sketch of polynomial graphs
(Visited 76 times, 1 visits today)