Hello, young learners! 🌟 Today, we’re going to talk about why Baby Jesus was presented in the temple. It’s a special story from the Bible. Let’s dive in! 😊📖
👶 Baby Jesus in the Temple: When Baby Jesus was a few days old, Mary and Joseph took Him to the temple in Jerusalem. They did this because it was a tradition for Jewish families to present their firstborn sons to God.
🏛️ The Temple in Jerusalem: The temple was like a very important church in those days. People went there to pray and worship God. It was a special place.
🙏 Presenting Jesus to God: Mary and Joseph took Baby Jesus to the temple to show their love and gratitude to God. They wanted to follow God’s commandments and dedicate Jesus to Him.
⛪ A Blessing from Simeon: While they were at the temple, a man named Simeon, who loved God very much, saw Baby Jesus. He knew that Jesus was special, and he gave a beautiful blessing for Jesus and His family.
❤️ Why It’s Important: Presenting Baby Jesus in the temple reminds us to thank God for the special gifts and blessings in our lives, just like Mary and Joseph did. It’s a way of showing our love and dedication to God.
So, presenting Baby Jesus in the temple was a way for Mary and Joseph to follow their faith and share their love for God. It’s a beautiful story that teaches us about gratitude and devotion. 🙏❤️👶
1. Baby Jesus was presented in the temple as part of a ________ tradition.
2. The temple in Jerusalem was a special place for ________.
3. Mary and Joseph presented Baby Jesus in the temple to show their ________ to God.
4. Simeon, a man at the temple, gave a ________ for Baby Jesus.
5. Presenting Baby Jesus in the temple reminds us to thank ________ for our blessings.
a) our friends
b) our pets
d) the stars
6. The temple in Jerusalem was like a special ________.
7. Baby Jesus’ presentation in the temple was a way for Mary and Joseph to follow their ________.
8. Simeon knew that Baby Jesus was ________.
a) a magician
9. Presenting Baby Jesus in the temple was an act of ________ to God.
10. The purpose of Baby Jesus’ presentation in the temple was to dedicate Him to ________.
11. The temple in Jerusalem was a place for people to ________.
b) play games
c) worship God
d) watch movies
12. Mary and Joseph wanted to ________ God for Baby Jesus.
13. Simeon’s blessing for Baby Jesus was ________ and full of love.
14. Presenting Baby Jesus in the temple teaches us about ________ and devotion.
15. Baby Jesus’ presentation in the temple is a ________ story from the Bible.