SECURITY EDUCATION JSS 3 FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
LESSON NOTES SECURITY EDUCATION BASIC 9 / JSS 3 FIRST TERN EXAMINATION
SECURITY EDUCATION JSS 3
- The punishment for rape is ___ years of imprisonment. (a)20 (b)15 (c)14 (d)11
- Three years imprisonment is given for _______. (a)murder (b) burglary (c)theft (d) violence
- Trading on marijuana and cocaine can attract ___ years imprisonment. (a)3-5 (b)10 (c)11 (d)14
- Addition of another similar material to the original product from the company is called________. (a) adultery (b)bulteration (c) adulteration (d) contamination
- When our cornflake normal golden creamy colour is turned greenish it could be it is _______. (a)adulterated (b) contaminated (c) changed in colour (d)none of the above
- Crime are violation of (a)market prices. (b) constitution. (c)law. (d)all of the above.
- The simplest way of reporting a crime without being in danger is (a) talking directly to the criminal. (b) reporting the crime through text messages. (c) rushing to the scene. (d)all of the above.
- When there is heavy rainfall resulting into flood _____________ is the agency to direct people on what to do. (a) National Emergency Management Agency (b) Police and immigration force (c)Navy (d)Customs and traders
- Poor economic development can result from (a) good education system. (b)under population. (c) drug abuse. (d) all of the above.
- One common effect of excessive intake of alcohol is (a) automobile accident. (b)fire out break. (c) school rioting. (d)peace at home.
- The taking away of adults and children by cunning or force is termed ________. (a)drug trafficking (b)road trafficking (c)human trafficking (d) human resources
- Active stooling and dysentery results from ______. (a) adultery (b)adulting (c) adulteration (d)all of the above
- Before a crime, there must be (a) lawlessness (b) lawfully (c)law (d) lawton
- The violation of a person’s right by another or by the state and vice versa is called _______. (a) construction (b) crime (c) lawfulness (d)law
- Fighting between a wife and her husband is termed as ______. (a) industrial violence (b) domestic violence (c) national demonstration (d)none of the above
- Outbreak of argument and fighting in a church is termed______. (a) churchism (b)in church argument (c) domestic violence. (d) market church development
- Criminals basically start their obvious character firstly as (a)a good man. (b) greedy person. (c) generous person. (d) church man.
- Conflicti leading to taking of arms against two or more countries is called _______. (a) revolution (b)war (c) resolution (d) disagreement.
- Illegal sexual intercourse between a man and woman for money is termed (a) friendly intercourse. (b) prostitution. (c)rape. (d)none of the above.
- A violent setting of a building or property on fire is regarded as ______. (a)anger (b) arson (c) violence (d) burning
THEORY – SECTION II
- Explain clearly some of the causes of human trafficking.
- What are the common characteristics of criminals?
3a. Differentiate between adulteration and contamination.
- State the effects of the above on human health.
4a. Define drug abuse.
- State the effects of drug abuse in our society.