Edu Delight Tutors
PHE JSS 1 2ND TERM QUESTIONS
- Most of the food we take comprises ___________ A. life B. blood C. water D. good
- Water is needed in the following areas except __________ A. transportation B. ocean C. agriculture D. domestic affairs
- One of the following is an example of contact sports ______ A. swimming B. skipping
C. gymnastic D. boxing
- The local name given to wrestling include the following except ______ A. ijakadi B. kokawa C. mgba D. amurele
- The Gymnastics Federation of Nigeria (G. F. N) was established in which year? A. 1920 B. 1930 C. 1965 D. 1975.
- All the following are aquatic sports except ______ A. swimming B. water polo C. canoeing D. abulagame.
- The benefits of contact sports include the following except ______ A. fosters unity and cohesion B. promotes teamwork C. promotes socialization D. promotes winner takes all.
- The benefits of non – contact sports include the following except ______ A. sense of responsibility B. creativity is enhanced C. promotes high level of concentration D. victories are shared.
- One of the following skills is used in wrestling. A. Gripping B. Falling C. Throws D. Hand pin.
- The safety measures in contact and non – contact sports include the following except_____ A. players should imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship B. inspect all facilities and equipment before use C. fighting and quarrelling with your co – contestants D. officials should ensure fair play.
- Diseases that can be spread from one person to another is called _________ A. communicable B. Non-communicable C. bacteria D. fungi
- Which of the following is not types of communicable diseases? A. Airborne disease B. Waterborne diseases C. Contaminated food diseases D. None of the above
- Which of these is a class of food? A. Beans B. Rice C. Egg D. None of the above
- The following are sources of Fats and oil except ___ A. fish oil B. millet C. coconut oil
D. palm oil
- ________ provides energy required by the body for physical activities. A. Water B. Vitamins C. Proteins D. Food
- One of the following is concerned with nutrition _______ A. how food is used by the cells for proper functioning B. composition of food C. how food is digested D. all of the above.
- Which of the following class of food can be regarded as the best source of energy for exercise? A. protein B. fat and oil C. vitamins D. fat and oil
- Which of the following is not a function of food to the body? A. Development B. Retardation C. Energy D. Growth
- The class of food that provides resistance to diseases is _______ A. fats and oil B. proteins C. vitamins D. water
- The substance for growth and repair of our body tissues is called ___ A. good B. mood
C. food D. none of the above
SECTION B (THEORY)
- Mention the two types of well.
- List five examples each of contact and non – contact sports.
- Mention three values of gymnastics.
- List five benefits of contact sports.
- List three skills each in Judo and swimming
- List out five examples of communicable disease.
- Mention any five importance of food.
- State any five importance of food nutrients
- In a tabular form, state the classes of food, two sources and one function of each class of food.
- What is nutrition?
(Visited 2,030 times, 1 visits today)