Subject : Computer Studies
Class: Basic Six
Topic: Painting objects using the fill tools
Behavioural objectives: At the end of the lesson, students should be able to;
- Use the fill tool to color objects and figures
- List the alphabet tool to label drawings
Instructional material/Reference material: Online Materials , Textbooks, Scheme of work for primary schools pupils 6
Building Background /connection to prior knowledge : Students are familiar with the topic from the previous lesson
Filling a perfect circle with a special fill
- Draw a circle and select it.
- Click on the fill tool; a flyout appears.
- On the flyout, click on the fourth tool which is the texture-fill dialogue box.
- Click on any of the texture list. Click OK to accept the texture clicked.
- Click the pick tool.
- Click the outline tool and there is a flyout.
- Click the fourth tool; there is no outline. The circle loses its outline and leaves only the fill.
Typing some texts
1 Click on the text tool.
2 Click anywhere on the page and start typing.
3 The fonts, sizes and colours of the text typed can then be changed
- Retrieve your saved work from previous lesson and paint with blue, orange and pink colour respectively
(Visited 117 times, 1 visits today)