CLASS: Basic 3
TOPIC: Assessment Test
Instructions: Write out the questions and the answers alone.
1. Kilogram (Kg) is used to measure _________ object.
2. Examples of heavy objects include the following except _____________.
a. Bag of cotton wool
b. Bag of rice
c. Bag of cement
3. ____________ is used to measure lighter objects.
4. The amount of liquid a container holds is called ____________.
5. How many litres make one kilolitre?
a. 100 litres
b. 1000 litres
c. 10000 litres
6. Subtract 23.5 Litres from 500 Litres
7. Draw a cone
8. The representation of of data numbers with pictures is called ____________.
9. Change 1/4kg to gram.
10. What is 1200g in kilogram?
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)