Class: Basic 1
Subject English Language ( Grammar)
Topic : Noun
Noun are names of people, places, animals and things.
Names of people eg Popoola, Akande, Fidelis, Bode,, James etc
Names of Animals eg lion, goat, cat, lizard, fish, etc
Names of Places eg Tapa Street, oshodi, igbogbo, offin ile, Bayeku, Alapere,
Names of something eg broom, book, box, biro, brnch, battery etc
Noun can be grouped into two main categories:
- Common Nouns
Common Nouns refer to a class or group of places, people, animals or things eg. glass, cat, boy, road, spoon and motor.
Proper Nouns are specific names given to particular places, persons or things eg Nabeela, Edo, Olusegun, Baptist Church,
The first letter of all proper nouns are always written in capital letters
Underline the noun and write out the first letter of all proper nouns in capital Letter
- He lives in lagos with his parents.
- What is the capital of crossriver
- Both alia and sofia are in the same class.
- My birthday is in december .
- My pet cat is called lucky.
- They go to the church on sunday.
- We are going to abeokuta in april.
(Visited 75 times, 1 visits today)