The National Currency
The national currency of a country is the different types of money used in that country. The Nigeria currency comes in two forms which are paper money and coins.
We buy good, drinks, clothes and other things with our currency.
Things we must not do with our currency
1. We must not squeeze our Naira notes.
2. We must not tear our Naira notes.
3. We must not put our Naira notes in the mouth.
4. We must not step on our Naira notes.
5. We must not write on our Naira notes.
6. We must not make our Naira notes dirty.
7. We must not fake our Naira notes.
Write 5 things we must not do with our currency.