CLASS: PRIMARY 1
SUBJECT: BIBLE KNOWLEDGE
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
1.________________ is our creator. (a) God (b) Joseph (c) Matthew.
2.Name two thing that God created
(a) _______________________________ (b) ________________________________
3. ________________ was born in Bethlehem. (a) John (b) Mark (c) Jesus Christ.
4. Jesus Christ is the son of God. (a) Yes (b) No.
5.________ is one of the disciples of Jesus Christ. (a) Mark (b) Matthew (c) Timothy.
6. Who was the son of King Saul? (a) Mark (b) Jonathan (c) Paul.
7. Who was jealous of David? (a) John (b) Matthew (c) king Saul.
8. Who betrayed Jesus Christ? (a) Saul (b) Samuel (c) Judas Iscariot.
9.We should always obey God. (a) Yes (b) No.
10. ____________ is every where (a) Paul (b) God (c) Saul.
11.We should pray at all time. (a) True (b) false.
12. Who said, we should love one another. (a) Jesus Christ (b) Abraham (c) Jonah.
13.What does the story of the Good Samaritan teach us?
(a) To hate one another (b) To love one another (c) None of the above.
14.Ways of thanking God is by praising God. (a) Yes (b) No.
15. ________ is the greatest gift that God gave us (a) Samuel (b) Jesus Christ (c) Paul.
16. Man and animals were created by _________ (a) John (b) Saul (c) God.
17. We should be good to people (a) True (b) False.
18.____________ is the giver of strength and ability (a) Saul (b) God (c) Joseph.
19.____________ give us the gift of hearing (a) Saul (b) David (c) God.
20. ____________ is the giver of family. (a) Saul (b) God (c) Samuel
(Visited 191 times, 2 visits today)