CLASS: PRIMARY 3
SUBJECT: COMPUTER STUDY
TOPIC: REVIEW QUESTIONS
A system unit is ___________
(a) an engine of the computer (b) an input device (c) an output device
1. Which of the following is a component of a system unit?
(a) Abacus (b) Mouse (c) Motherboard
2. Which of the following is a part of the system unit?
(a) abacus (b) motherboard (c) calculator
3. Which of the following storage devices do we put into a CD ROM?
(a) flash disk (b) compact disk (c) floppy disk
4. CD means ______________________________________
(a) Compact Disk (b) Company Data (c) Computer Disk
5. A monitor is an example of output device. (a) True (b) False
6. The computer processing device is called _______ (a) UPS (b) VDU (c) CPU
7. The components inside the system unit are connected to _____________
(a) Fatherboard (b) Motherboard (c) Blackboard
8. The brain of the computer is called ____________ (a) VDU (b) UPS (c) CPU
9. A diskette is also known as __________
(a) CD-Rom (b) Floppy Disk (c) Flash Drive
10. _______________ button is used to restart the computer system
(a) memory (b) reset button (c) power button
(Visited 443 times, 1 visits today)