WEEK 10 – Rewards And Punishments In School (Primary 1)
Previous lesson :
The pupils have previous knowledge of
Rules And Regulations of Parents
that was taught in the previous topic
Rewards And Punishments In School
Behavioural objectives :
At the end of the lesson, the pupils should be able to
- Say The Rewards And Punishments In School
Instructional Materials :
- Wall charts
- Related Online Video
- Flash Cards
Methods of Teaching :
- Class Discussion
- Group Discussion
- Asking Questions
- Role Modelling
- Role Delegation
Reference Materials :
- Scheme of Work
- Online Information
- 9 Year Basic Education Curriculum
The Rewards And Punishments In School
1. The pupils may be scolded and warned not to do something wrong again.
2. Pupils may receive punishments in the form of kneeling, canning, cutting the grass, etc.
3. Pupils may be asked to stay away from school for a short time.
4. Pupils may be given extra work which could be in the form of class assignment.
5. Pupils may not get promotion to the next class.
6. Pupils may be asked not to come to school again.
The topic is presented step by step
The class teacher revises the previous topics
He introduces the new topic
The class teacher allows the pupils to give their own examples and he corrects them when the needs arise
The class teacher wraps up or conclude the lesson by giving out short note to summarize the topic that he or she has just taught.
The class teacher also goes round to make sure that the notes are well copied or well written by the pupils.
He or she does the necessary corrections when and where the needs arise.
- Say five Rules And Regulations At Home
1. Mention three ways by which a well – behaved pupil could be rewarded by the school.
Prepare for the next lesson by reading about
WEEK 9 – Rules And Regulations of Parents (Primary 1)
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)