CHRISTMAS TERM EXAMINATION 2020/2021 SESSION
SUBJECT: CIVIC EDUCATION TIME: 1 HOUR
CLASS: GRADE 2
NAME OF PUPIL____________________________________ DATE __________
1. _________ is a group of people who are related to each other by blood or marriage (a) Marriage (b) Family (c) Community
2. ___________ and __________ are the types of family
(a) Community and social (b) man and woman
(c) Nuclear and extended family
3. _________ is a marriage between one man and more than one woman
(a)Nuclear marriage (b) Polygamous marriage (c) National marriage
4. _________is the legal union between a man and a woman to become husband and wife (a) Family (b) Community (c) Marriage
5. __________are people who fight for their right. (a) SARS (b) Protesters (c) Candidate.
6. A ________ is a person who belong to a particular country, nation or organization (a) Killer (b) Citizen (c) Marriage
7. SARS means _____ (a) Special Anti-robbery squad (b) Saviour animal school (c) Social area range.
8. ________ is not a right of a citizen
(a) right of life (b) right to Education (c) right to kill.
9. A good citizen must be _______ (a) patriotic (b) disobedient (c) proud.
10. ______ is the wrong use of drugs (a) Drug (b) Drug Abuse (c) Drug use
11. Nuclear family consist of ________ , __________ and __________ (a) Uncle , Niece and Nephew (b) Grandmother ,Grandfather, and Sister (c) Father ,mother and children.
12. ________ are resources that can be found in nature and are valuable to human being (a) Natural resources (b) Human resources (C) Animal resources.
13. _______ and __________ are examples of natural resources
(a) Petroleum and tin (b) broom and iron (c) natural gas and stove
14. _______ is a way of identifying someone who is involved in drug abuse.
(a) Laughing (b) dizziness (c) joy
15. ___________ is a way of helping someone who is involved in drug abuse (a) Killing the abusers. (b) Flogging them
(c) Reporting any change behaviour to parents, teacher and adults
16. _________ is a marriage between one man and one woman
(a) Monogamy marriage (b) polygamous marriage (c) family
17. Extended family consist of _______ and _________
(a) Uncle and niece (b) boy and girl (c) father and sand
18. Nigerian is rich in _________ (a) robbery (b) agriculture (c) kidnapping
19. We need law to maintain peace and order in our _________
(a) Toilet (b) sand (c) community
20. People who break the law of the community must be __________
(a) Praised (b) punished (c) elevated
- What is a family?
b. Mention the types of family
2. What is drug abuse?
b. Mention 5 rights of a citizen
3. List 5 members of an extended family