CLASS: BASIC 3
SUBJECT: Civic Education
TOPIC: Those to be consulted when in doubt of drugs
The following people can give us information on drugs:
- Parents: They have information on drugs. Most times our parents are there when the drugs are prescribed.
- Nurses: They give drugs to people. This helps them to know about drug use and dosage.
- Teacher: They have information on drugs either from parents, nurses, pharmacists, doctors, or through reading.
- Pharmacists: These are the people who prepare drugs.
- Doctors: They are the people who prescribe drugs.
- State five people we can consult when in doubt of drugs.
2.Those to be consulted when in doubt of drugs