Answer The Following Questions.
1.This is __________ speaking .A.John B.He C.He John D.Am
2.Greg is as smart as __________ is. A.I B.me C. she D .we
3.The dog chewed on __________ favorite toy .A.it’s B.it is C .its’ D.its
4.It could have been __________ .A .Jerry B. anyone C .better D .more difficult
5.Terry is taller than __________ am. A.I B.me C .she D .we
Underline the nouns in the following sentences and state their kind.
1. The book was lying on the table.
2. Love begets love.
3. We cannot live without water.
4. The jury has given its verdict.
5. The Hindus regard Krishna as an incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
6. Alcohol is injurious to health.
7. Smoking is a bad habit.
8. Wild animals live in forests.
9. The childhood of Peter was full of misery.
10. All the girls were singing.
11. Gold is a precious metal.
12. Rice is the staple food of South Indians.
13. The earth moves round the sun.
14. Mankind should love nature.
15. We get wool from sheep.
Put the adjectives between brackets in the correct form
1. My brother has a (tidy)room than me.
2. Australia is (big)than England.
3. I’m (good)now than yesterday.
4. She’s got (little) money than you, but she doesn’t care.
5. He thinks Chinese is (difficult) language in the world
6. Valencia played (bad) than Real Madrid yesterday
7. Cats are not (intelligent) as dogs.
8. Show me (good) restaurant down town.
9. (hot)desert of all is the Sahara and it’s in Africa.
10. Who is (talkative) person in your family?