Stop Playing with sharp Objects
Class: k g 2
Topic: Playing with sharp Objects.
Sharp objects: Is an egde that can cut, and that is harmful to our body.
Examples of sharp objects are: pin
How can you avoid playing with sharp objects.
1) by not playing with blade.
2) by not playing with fire.
3) by not playing ball on the street.
4) by not putting any sharp objects in the ears.
5) by not playing with sockets
1) mention 2 sharp objects.
2) mention 3 ways of avoiding sharp objects.
More Similar Links :
- Fruits apple.
- Mention two objects at home.
- Social Habits KG Class Exams
- Good manners Wash your hand before eating.
- Greetings We must greet our elders
- Counting of Objects and write out the figures
- School Suggested Notes and Scheme of work For Nursery 1 First Term
- Science Exams KG Second Term
- Interaction Social Habits Second Term Nursery 1 Week 5
- TERM TWO Nursery Two ENGLISH LANGUAGE
About The Author
A very passionate teacher with interest in technology