Class: Basic 5
Instruction: Answer the following questions by showing all workings.
1. Express 37 base 10 in binary.
2. The chance of selecting letter ‘P’ from the word ‘PENCIL’ is ____________.
3. What is the mean of the given set of numbers: 10, 11,13,11, 9?
4. A ____________ is used in measuring and drawing angles. (a) ruler (b) divider (c) protractor
5. When the sum of two angles equals 90°, they are called ___________ angles.
(a) supplementary (b) complementary (c) co-interior
6. What is the supplementary angle of 133°? (a) 47° (b) 43° (c) 227°
7. Calculate the volume of a cube of side 9cm
(a) 81cm^2 (b) 729cm^3 (c) 36cm^2
8. What is the area of a triangle with base 8cm and height 6cm?
(a) 48cm^2 (b) 14cm^2 (c) 24cm^2
9. Mention two examples of three dimensional shapes.
10. The normal body temperature is ____________