Employment and Unemployment
Class: Basic 4
Subject: Social Studies
Topic: Employment and Unemployment
Employment is when one is occupied with a job to earn a living. While Unemployment is when one is not having any work to earn a living.
Consequences of Unemployment
(1) When people are not employed, it leads to bad habits like robbery and smoking.
(2)It leads to overcrowding in town and cities.
(3) Unemployed people take hard drugs to forget their sorrows.
(4) They become liabilities to the family members and relations
Ways to Reduce Unemployment
Unemployment can be reduced by:
(1) Provision of industries by government.
(2) Encouragement of farmers.
(3) People should be encouraged to be self employed
(4) Amenities should be provided in every community eg electricity, water, etc
(5) Loans should be given to Unemployed people to start a business of their own.
(1) What is employment?
(2) What is Unemployment?
(3) Mention the consequences of Unemployment
(4) List the ways to reduce unemployment.
More Similar Links :
- FIRST TERM EXAMINATION 2018/2019 PRIMARY 4 SOCIAL STUDIES MARRIAGE
- SECOND TERM SOCIAL STUDIES PRIMARY 4
- Social Studies Exam Questions 1st Term Primary 4
- Living in the family
- Our Religion : Different Types of Religion In Nigeria
- Religion Practice In Nigeria
- The concept of State Government
- The Concept of Separation of Power and Functions
- Accident : Types of Accident
- Meaning of Drugs (Primary 5)
THE FORMATION OF THE SOIL
Writing : Composition : “A day I shall never forget”
MATERIALS AND TOOLS NEEDED FOR HORTICULTURE PRACTICES PRIMARY 4 SECOND TERM AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE WEEK 9
About The Author
A very passionate teacher with interest in technology