CLASS: PRIMARY 2
SUBJECT: COMPUTER STUDY
TOPIC: REVIEW QUESTIONS
1.) The ___________ has a stand. (a) system unit (b) monitor (c) printer
2. Electronic devices are machines that uses __________ or battery.
(a) water (b) kerosene (c) light
3. We use ___________ to send and receive messages printed on papers.
(a) printer (b) fax machine (c) biro
4. The computer mouse looks like a ___________ (a) mat (b) rat (c) cat
5. How many types of monitor do we have? (a) 3 (b) 2 (c) 4
6. The monitor looks like a __________ (a) television (b) typewriter (c) video
7. Liquid contents should be avoided when using the computer. (a) True (b) False
8. A liquid dispenser is used for selling _____ (a) sand (b) rice (c) fuel
9. An organizer is used to _____ addresses (a) copy (b) store (c) call
10. Monochrome monitor can display ______ colours
(a) black and white (b) many (c) red and blue