Edu Delight Tutors
Tapa Street , Lagos Island
3RD TERM EXAMINATION
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
Underline the correct answer.
- Jesus is the _______ to the father.(a)Way b) Obstacle
- Jesus is the _______.(a) Good shepherd b) Bad shepherd
- A good shepherd is not _______ .(a)Wicked b) caring c) kind
- _______ is the good shepherd..(a) God b) Jesus c) David
- Christians are Jesus” ________ .(a) Enemies b) Sheep c) Burden
- Jesus _______ us. .(a) Forbids b) Hates c) Love
- Jesus bore our _______ and takes us back to God. .(a) Righteousness b) sins c) wealth
- Salt is a _________ (a) Seasoning b) preservative c) A&B
- _____________ refers to Christians as the salt of the earth. .(a) God b) Jesus c) Moses
- Christians should behave like __________ .(a) Moses b) Jesus c) Satan.
- Define selfishness
- Mention three attributes of selfishness
- Define Peace.