THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
SUBJECT: Cultural and creative arts
CLASS: BASIC 3
- We dance when we are _________ (a) sick (b) happy (c) punished
- Value means ……………(a) quantity (b) quality (c) politics(d) chapter
3. A person who takes part in play acting is known as ________ (a) actor (b) artiste (c) sculptor (d) artist
4. _____ is a building where plays and similar types of entertainments are performed (a) classroom (b) barrack (c) theatre (d) clinic
5 Clothes worn by actors/actresses to make them look like someone else is called ______ (a) stage (b) costume (c) apron (d) character
6 A method by which materials that have already been used to produce new things again is _________ (a) recycling (b) improvisation (c) precision (d) make-up
7. One of these is not used for taking care of the environment (a) shovel (b) bin (c) pencil (d) broom
8. _________ is the appearance of an object in the presence of light. (a) Color (b) shade (c) intensity (d) entertainment
9. ……….. is a method of inculcating value [a] dishonesty [b] recycling [c] improvisation
10. Bata dance is a/an _____ dance (a) Yoruba (b) Igbo (c) Hausa (d) Ijaw
1. What is dance?
b. Give reasons for dancing
2. Who is a character?
b. Mention the classes of character
c. What is the difference between an actor and an actress?
3. What is the meaning of “values?”
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)