SUBJECT: C.R.K CLASS: PRIMARY 3
Underline the correct answer
- Jesus is the only way to ____and _____ (a) school and farm (b) God and father (c) care and table
- Sin ______ us from God . (a) separated (b) joined
- Jesus says, I am the way, the ____ and the ____
(a) truth & life (b) money & house (c) father & mother
- Jesus told the ___ to fill six pots with water
(a) Grooms (b) servants (c) teachers
- Jesus turn water into ______(a) wine (b) food
- We should always be ____to help (a) weak (b) afraid (c) willing
- The Iame was sick for ______ years(a) twenty
(b) thirty-eight (c) sixty-eight
- _____prayed for the people who were stoning him.
(a) Sunday (b) James (c) Stephen
- When we suffer for what is right we should _____
(a) cry (b) sleep (c) rejoice
- Nicodemus was one of the rulers of the _____
(a) Jews (b) Elias school (c) senate
- Jesus our ____ knows all our needs. (a) good shepherd (b) bad enemy (c) good parent
- _____ planned to kill the baby Jesus (a) king Jaja
(b) King Herod (c) King David
- The ______ followed the new star until it should over the place where baby Jesus was laid (a) sheep
(b) farmers (c) wise men
- _____ appeared to the shepherds in a great light and they were afraid. (a) An angel (b) a soldier (c) an officer
- There was a marriage feast in a town called _____
(a) Ghana south (b) south Africa (c) Cana of Galilae
- Which of the disciples of Jesus asked him to show them the way to God? (a) Isaiah (b) Thomas (c) Victor
- Jesus was a _____from God. (a) trader (b) painter (c) teacher
- When we are born again we would have a deeper ____with God . (a) relationship (b) separation (c) dislike
- The lame man lied down by a pool of water called ______ (a) London (b) Niger (c) Bethsaida
- The bread which is the word of God is the ____ (a) textbook (b) Holy Bible (c) document
Complete These With The Right Words.
- Jesus fed five thousand people with _______loaves of bread and _____________ fishes
- The parents of Jesus are _______________ and __________
- _________________ came to Jesus by night and said, that, Jesus was a teacher from God.
- At the same time Jesus was born, three wise men saw a ____________________
- Jesus told Nicodemus, You must be ______________
- ______ appeared to Mary and told her that she would give birth to a son whom to be called Jesus.
- God warned the wise men in a _______not to return to King Herod.
- The bread of life is the _____________________
- Light represent ___________________________
- Darkness represent __________________________
Supply the correct answer to the following questions.
- Mention two state of a Christians as the salt of the earth when he/she joins bad people
- List three qualities of a good shepherd
- How an we become a member of God’s family?
- State three Characteristic of light
(Visited 3,310 times, 5 visits today)