CLASS: PRIMARY 1
SUBJECT: HEALTH EDUCATION
- One of these is not a material used for bathing. (a) sponge (b) soap (c) fuel
- It is important to take our bath regularly. ( True / False )
- Do not wear __________ clothes. (a) dirty (b) clean (c) new
- We use our ear to ___________ (a) smell (b) hear (c) taste
- Name five part of the body: ______________, _____________, _________________, _________________, ________________
- We use our eyes to ______________ (a) hear (b) see (c) smell
- When we take good care of care of our body, it make us to feel strong and healthy. ( True / False )
- Bathing is general ___________ of the body. (a) inching (b) washing (c) dirty
- It is important to take our bath ______________ (a) one time (b) regularly (c) irregularly
- Name three material used for bathing: __________________, ___________________, _________________
- School is where we learn how to read and __________ (a) play (b) write (c) run
- Name three items found in the kitchen: __________________, ___________________, __________________
- A bedroom is where we ___________ (a) cook (b) sit (c) sleep
- _________________ is used for maintaining the hair.
- How many fingers do you have? ____________________
- ___________ the classrooms, offices and the school surroundings.
- Do not litter the school compound with pieces of ______________.
- The __________________ is where we prepare and cook our food.
- Items found in toilet: _________________, _________________, ___________________.
- Foot wear are things we put on to cover our feet. ( Yes / No )
(Visited 91 times, 1 visits today)